Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
The information contained on these pages is presented for use by the public for general informational purposes only. While we strive for accurate and up-to-date information on our website and while the site is regularly maintained, we cannot warrant the absolute accuracy of information at a specific point in time. If any information you are using requires an absolute assurance for any reason as to its accuracy please consult your primary source materials.
1. We respect your privacy and the personal information you provide to us and we are committed to protecting it. We do not believe any exemptions apply other than in respect of our employee records (s.7B(3) Privacy Act).
2. We collect personal information about you when you buy our products or use our services, ask to be included on a mailing list or you submit the information to us for any other reason connected with our business. If you do not provide the personal information we require it may not be possible to provide you with the goods, products or services.
3. We will use your personal information to meet your request for products or services including transmission to and storage with finance, insurance and vehicle manufacturing and parts organizations (in Australia and overseas); to keep you informed of our products and services or those of our business partners, to have our business partners send you similar information; to provide to third party service providers or others (whether in Australia or overseas) to help provide a product or service you have requested; to provide to our advisers (e.g. lawyers and accountants) if necessary; and as otherwise permitted by the National Privacy Principles.
4. Credit information may be given, received and exchanged to, from and with credit reporting agencies, credit providers (whether listed by you as referees or not), bankers and such other persons as thought fit to assess your application or to assist in collecting overdue payments.
5. We may require some information from you under Australian law, e.g. GST legislation.
6. We may require some information from you under Australian law, e.g. GST legislation. By engaging our services or providing information to us we will assume you have consented to the above uses of personal information. You may "opt out" of receiving direct marketing information. Unless you opt out we will assume you have consented to the receipt of that information. You may opt out by contacting us at our business address or at email@example.com.
7. Your information may be used for demographic data for aggregate use by us, our business partners, or our advertisers. This information is not linked to any personal information that can identify you.
8. We have implemented measures to protect against loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control.
9. You may obtain more information about the way we manage your personal information or about obtaining access to your personal information by contacting our office manager on 02 6126 1300 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. If any information we have about you is incorrect we will correct it.
10. This website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy principles of other entities. If portions of this website are used for the purpose of chat rooms, forums, message boards or similar communications, your personal or sensitive information may be made public. Exercise caution in deciding to make information available